2009年4月6日 星期一

moms comming , we r in DK



Now its two pass nine,night time. it still have bit sunshine on the sky.i'm in Herning ,in Denmark. before today i just know two things about Denmark, danish people is the most happy people in the world and the LEGO. ho, and the adult movie is very famous as Japanese in world wild.

Before i comming ,Line(danish girl  i known in vocaltech) told me Lades Kaldce ,the pub in central Copenhagen, they do have a live music every weekday.and monday they do the jam night. so,i only bring my big size chopsticks and passionate mind in my super cool purple camouflage  back pack to go DK.       

Until now i know few more thing about DK  then before .the time is forward 1hr then UK. the degree is lower 3 then UK.they do not use the Euro. and we are not going to the capital,Copenhagen,Herning instead. Such a surprise tour.i never ever do nothing before the trip.but it fresh though. even my sticks is crying hard in my super cool purple camouflage back pack.

Actually i come to Denmark just bucz my mother have a business with the local company ,and im a carry man with her. then the top mission is carrying two bloody big suitcase, guide her to dont lose the road and bring her back to UK safely. so , how can i lose? nothing! every thing i see i heard i feel is extra benefit !  so fuck that ! no plan.no plan is good plan . as Jeid said,bad for u but good for me!...seems have not really corelation between them...anyway,u know what i mean.   

Now i just took a crap, relax on the personal couch in my room. everything is so quiet but my mothers snore. anyway,it is peace though.i'll go back UK at friday night. im expecting what will happen to me.

       

3 則留言:

  1. 心血來潮用隨便的英文寫的一篇網誌,相信有不少錯字,還有奇怪的文法,不過請不要糾正我打擾我的好興致,我一點都不想進步,因為這篇標簽著“英文亂講“。hehehe

    回覆刪除